Your Personal Data which you provide to Ascendas Services Pte Ltd (the “Company”) in this form (the “Personal Data”) will be processed, collected, used and disclosed by the Company, as well as, under the instructions of the Company, by its related corporations and affiliates, including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (the “Group”), and authorised agents and authorised service providers of the Group, in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Your Personal Data will be processed, collected, used and disclosed by the Group for the purposes of enabling the Group to review, develop, improve, manage the delivery of, and enhance the products and services of the Group, including analysing future customer needs, conducting market research and data analytics, as well as the other purposes notified to you in the CapitaLand Personal Data Protection Policy (the “DPP”) (accessible at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html) (the “Purposes”).
More information on your rights, the transfer of your Personal Data and our data retention policies is set out in the DPP which you must carefully read.
Your consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer, at the contact details set out in the DPP.
By proceeding, you agree that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions governing your participation of the event:
- You have read and agree with the terms and conditions section of www.capitaland.com governing the use of this website as well as personal data protection policy.
- Online registration is open for first 200 registration only,
- This competition requires 2 participants to form a group. Points of both participants will be added up.
- This contest is open only to residents of singapore. entrants under the age of thirteen (13) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the contest.
- Each online registration is only entitled for one(1) game.
- Online registration will be closed on 25 July 2019, 11.59pm
- Winners will be announced after the entire event and will be notified by phone or email. Each winner is only entitled to win one prize.
- Winners must produce proof of identity e.g. NRIC or work permit pass and the printed prize notification email upon the prize collection.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded and non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash or in kind and non-extendable invalidity.
- The organiser’s decision is finals and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Information stated is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice. other terms & conditions apply.
- You are aware that you are taking part in this event at your own risk and CapitaLand Limited, its employees and its agents, the sponsors, service providers and appointed agencies (the "Organiser") will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising from the event.
- The Organiser will need to collect and use participants' to facilitate their participation in the event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use the name, photographs, motion picture recordings or any other record of the event in its marketing, publicity or promotional purposes, including publication on social media platform like Facebook and Instagram as well as publication by CapitaLand group of companies.
- The Organiser may cancel or change the event schedule and programme without any prior notice.