Terms & Conditions
CapitaLand Group’s Personal Data Protection Policy:
- Your Personal Data which you provide in the registration form (the “Personal Data”) will be processed, collected, used and disclosed by the Ascendas Services Pte Ltd (the “Organiser), its related corporations and affiliates, including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (the “Group”), and authorised agents and authorised service providers of the Group, in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and guidelines to facilitate the coordination and administration of the Aperia - Spot The Difference (“Event Purpose”).
- More information on your rights, the transfer of your Personal Data and our data retention policies is set the CapitaLand Personal Data Protection Policy (the “DPP”) (accessible at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html (the “Purposes”) which you must carefully read.
- By participating in the Event, you consent to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data by the Organiser and the CapitaLand Limited Group of the purpose set out above and within conditions in the DDP.” You understand that your consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officers of the CapitaLand Group, at the contact details set out in the DDP.
Promotion terms & conditions:
- This contest is organised by Aperia Mall (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
- This contest is “Spot the Difference” and the “contest period” is from 1 – 31 July 2020.
- Contestants are required to submit one receipt with minimum of $15 to entitled for this contest. Receipts must be issued from any outlets in Aperia and date from 1 – 31 July only.
- Each receipt is only entitled for one entry/redemption, regardless of the total amount spend.
- All persons ('Contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
- Contest entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
- This contest is open to anyone above 18 years old and contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
- Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
- Entries will be judged by the Organiser solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges' decision as final.
- Winners will be informed by email.
- Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
- The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
- All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
- All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.