Terms & Conditions
CapitaLand Group’s Personal Data Protection Policy:
- Your Personal Data which you provide in the registration form (the “Personal Data”) will be processed, collected, used and disclosed by the Ascendas Services Pte Ltd (the “Organiser), its related corporations and affiliates, including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (the “Group”), and authorised agents and authorised service providers of the Group, in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and guidelines to facilitate the coordination and administration of the Aperia - Fun, Fit & Fest (“Event Purpose”).
- More information on your rights, the transfer of your Personal Data and our data retention policies is set the CapitaLand Personal Data Protection Policy (the “DPP”) (accessible at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html (the “Purposes”) which you must carefully read.
- By participating in the Event, you consent to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data by the Organiser and the CapitaLand Limited Group of the purpose set out above and within conditions in the DDP.” You understand that your consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officers of the CapitaLand Group, at the contact details set out in the DDP.
Promotion terms & conditions:
- This promotion is valid from 25 March 2020 to 31 May 2020 (both days inclusive)
- Participants are required to collect all stamps to redeem the $20SGD Cold Storage Voucher.
- Stamp card can be collected from the Information Counter, Level 1.
- Redeem stamps from any stores at Aperia by presenting the receipts to the Information Counter at Level 1. Except for Trium Fitness, The Fitness Hub & Ofun, stamp are collecting from the outlet itself.
- All receipts must be issued from different outlets at Aperia with the minimum spend of $10 each and date from 25 March – 31 May 2020. Each receipt is only entitled for one stamp, regardless of the total amount spend.
- This Promotion is limited during the Event Period, on a first-come-first-served basis and redemption of the voucher is subject to availability of stocks.
- The Voucher are provided as is and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Voucher must be redeemed by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and are not transferable to any other shopper. The Promotion Organiser is not obliged to provide a replacement item of equal or similar value once the Voucher have been redeemed in full. The Promotion Organiser reserves the right to replace either of the Voucher with an item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- Receipts shall be considered expended for the purposes of this Promotion and other promotions in the Mall when it is used to redeem any one of the Vouchers. Receipts cannot be used for multiple redemption.
- The Promotion Organiser reserves the right to verify all purchases made by the qualifying Eligible Shopper and the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) before processing the redemption of the Promotion.
- Only the total final amount paid as indicated on the tax invoice(s)/ receipt(s) issued by the participating store(s) will be accepted for redemption under this Promotion. NETS or credit/debit card transaction slips are not acceptable in place of original copies of shopping receipts.
- The Voucher(s) will not be awarded until the submitted tax invoice(s), receipt(s) and/ or charge slip(s) are determined to be valid. The Promotion Organiser may reject any tax invoice, receipt and/ or charge slip as invalid at its sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and conclusive.
- The Promotion Organiser and its partner(s) in this Promotion reserve the right to change, vary, replace, substitute, amend, withdrawal or cancel this Promotion and/or any of the terms and conditions herein at their sole and absolute discretion and without prior notice or any liability to any party.
- The Promotion Organiser does not make any warranty or representation in relation to any product or services offered in this Promotion or redeemed by vouchers and shall not accept any liability in respect of the same.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper represents that he/ she has read and agreed with this Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- By participating in this Promotion, the Eligible Shopper agrees that the Promotion Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, business partners and respective officers and employees shall not be liable for any actions, claims, demands, injuries, proceedings, liability, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any nature sustained by the participant directly or indirectly by reason of or in connection with this Promotion. The participant shall indemnify and keep the Promotion Organiser and its officers, servants, agents and employees ("the Indemnified Parties") fully indemnified against any and all loss, damage, demand, liability, claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) suffered and/or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties as a result of the breach of any of the terms and conditions herein by the participant.
- The Promotion Organiser’s decision on any dispute regarding the Promotion shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
- Information stated in this Promotion Terms and Condition is correct at the time of printing and is subject to change without prior notice.