Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below before proceed with the registration.
CapitaLand Group’s Personal Data Protection Policy:
- Your Personal Data which you provide in the registration form (the “Personal Data”) will be processed, collected, used and disclosed by the Ascendas Services Pte Ltd (the “Organiser), its related corporations and affiliates, including its holding company, CapitaLand Limited (the “Group”), and authorised agents and authorised service providers of the Group, in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and guidelines to facilitate the coordination and administration of the Aperia - Christmas Live Music (“Event Purpose”).
- More information on your rights, the transfer of your Personal Data and our data retention policies is set the CapitaLand Personal Data Protection Policy (the “DPP”) (accessible at https://www.capitaland.com/international/en/legal-notices/privacy-policy.html (the “Purposes”) which you must carefully read.
- By participating in the Event, you consent to the processing, collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data by the Organiser and the CapitaLand Limited Group of the purpose set out above and within conditions in the DDP.” You understand that your consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officers of the CapitaLand Group, at the contact details set out in the DDP.
Event terms & conditions:
- The event Christmas Live Music is organised by Ascendas Services Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”) and supported by CapitaLand Singapore (BP&C) Pte Ltd.
- You must be 18 years of age and above to register for the event.
- Upon registered, you will be received a confirmation email for the coupon redemption. The coupon only can be redeemed on the event day, 5.30pm onwards.
- One (1) coupon is entitled for one (1) beer only.
- Beer redemption is based on first-come, first-served basis. While stocks last.
- The organiser’s decision is finals and no correspondence will be entertained.
- You are aware that you are taking part in this event at your own risk and CapitaLand Limited, its employees and its agents, the sponsors, service providers and appointed agencies (the "Organiser") will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising from the event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use the name, photographs, motion picture recordings or any other record of the event in its marketing, publicity or promotional purposes, including publication on social media platform like Facebook and Instagram as well as publication by CapitaLand group of companies.
- The Organiser may cancel or change the event schedule and programme without any prior notice.
- By participating in the Event, you have read and agree with the Event terms & conditions as well as the CapitaLand Group’s personal data protection policy.